Windows and Doors
With a range of ENERGY STAR® qualified windows and doors, we can meet your requirements for style, function and budget for your new home construction project.
We Proudly Carry Products By
Count on KOTT for professionalism
We’ve aligned ourselves with leading manufacturers to make sure that we have a solution for every taste and every budget. From basic vinyl windows to curved shapes and custom colour matching, we offer a huge range of ENERGY STAR qualified and CSA-A440 approved products.
A professional support team
Our Sales Reps and installation crews are supported by a team of more than 10 office-based professionals who can help with any scheduling, after sales service or billing issues.
When the KOTT team is on your site you’re covered against liability. Our installers are insured up to $2 million, bondable to $5 million and covered by WSIB.
A proven track record
We’re not a startup or fly-by-night company
We’ve been in the home exteriors business for over 30 years.
What to expect when you deal with KOTT
- Our Sales Rep will meet with you to discuss the type and style of windows and doors you are looking for. If you are building a new home, we’ll work from your plans to provide you with a quote. If you are replacing your windows, we’ll work from preliminary measurements.
- Our comprehensive quote will give you detailed specifications on each window and door, including the exact dimensions and your choices for glass, hardware, screens and finishes, along with a thumbnail visual representation.
- When you sign the contract, we’ll ask you for a deposit, payable by cheque, Visa, or Master Card. For replacement jobs, we will visit your house to take final measurements.
- Once we have your signed contract and deposit, we will order your custom windows and doors from the factory. Expect 4-6 weeks for them to be made-to-order and shipped. Once they arrive, we’ll call you to schedule delivery (for new homes) or installation (for replacement jobs).
- If we are replacing your windows and doors, we’ll invoice you for the balance owing once the work is complete.